Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ready to rock the trails...

I added this race this week because I wanted to run in an organized race as a symbol of strength, defiance, hope, and so many other emotions after the tragedy of Boston on Monday. Well, here I am in Spokane, doing a 10K trail run.

While this run is certainly a training run for me, I run for those who have lost the ability to run, I run for those that didn't get to finish their dream run, I run for those that were killed, I run for those who were injured, and I run for the Boston Marathon and the city of Boston to show that no two deranged individuals can stop us from living our dreams and coming together as a community.



I may not be running 26.2 tomorrow, but I still run for Boston.

I'm tagged and ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment