Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It was bound to happen...

...and now I need to not kick myself over it.

I just ran out of gas today. I ended up not doing my run today because I just ran out of time and gas. I've noticed that this may be a potential problem as I continue forward. Waiting until the evenings to do my workouts leaves me vulnerable to a day like today in which work goes into extra innings and I end up leaving the office way too late, worn out, and just ready to be home.

I tried to get downstairs or get to the gym, but neither was happening.

I think what I'm going to have to do is start doing the workouts before work, but I'm not an A.M. person. So, therein lies a challenge.

Not a great week on the workout front so far. Only got in half or less of my swim because of the power outage, didn't get in the run today. I'm going to try and make some of it up tomorrow and make a plan to get up and do my real swim workout in the morning before work. Then I can double up and do the run I was going to do today, tomorrow night along with the elliptical workout.

Ugh, sounds like a killer day, but I've got to get back on track.

Didn't help that I didn't do the best on the food front either today. <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment