Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I like RICE

Well, yes, I do like rice, the food, but I'm talking about the good old rest, ice, compression, elevation.

I ended up having to go to Portland for business (although I truncated the trip as much as possible) and I'm doing that right now in the hotel and it does feel better.

I also made sure to break up the trip into segments and hit each rest area along the way to give it a break and make sure I stretched and kept it compressed nicely.

I think we're going to be OK, but I had a pre-planned doctor visit for Friday anyway, so we'll end up getting the "official" look as well.

Sorry for the lack of interesting reports, but I'll be back training in a few days (Saturday, I hope!) and I'll give you more interesting tales from the bison saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment