Saturday, February 16, 2013

Nerves...

Ya, ya - I know it's just a sprint race for fun indoors. However, I'm so excited, nervous, and such all at once that I'm still up. It's a good thing this is an evening event ... maybe I can catch a nap before the race!

My wave kicks off at 7:40 pm Pacific Time for those of you out there that want to cheer me on from a distance. I'm going to try to talk Juanita into twittering from my phone during the race. I know, I'm a geek. If she agrees, I'll drop a link onto the blog and my Facebook page letting you know what to follow. If you want to follow me on twitter anyway it's MarkOverby20.

Ok, really ... I'm off to try and get some sleep. If anything I need to learn how to maintain calm before a race!

Thanks everyone who has passed me along words of support through e-mail, Facebook  g+, or other mechanisms. Knowing that people read this blog and find the ramblings I output useful or interesting is great - and the support for my races and goals is also fantastic!

Thundering buffalo out...


No comments:

Post a Comment