Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Wounded Buffalo update

I think I mostly dodged that bullet, or to quote the black knight, "merely a flesh wound!"

Swelling is way down from last night, no big bruising or discoloration, the pain is mostly around the scar tissue on the side opposite the roll, so I suspect I gave a good yank on things and that's the worst of it.

I'm under orders from many different angles including the coach, the wife, and other friends that my workout calendar says rest for a couple of days.

Thanks again to everyone who helped last night and for my wife who gave me the twice over this morning.

A little image (borrowed from Timex's Facebook page) that sums it up today:


2 comments:

  1. Glad it was only a flesh wound! All will heal and you will soon be back at it full tilt!

    The photo is perfect and it exactly what we need to do!

    Cheers, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    A little flesh wound shall not keep me from my goals. :)

    ReplyDelete